Where is this sushi bar and what is their lunch special?
- 1 cup short-grain brown rice
- 1 tbsp wasabi paste
- 2 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2/3 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 1 English cucumber, diced into 1/4-inch chunks
- 4 nori sheets, quartered and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 large carrot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 8 oz crab meat pieces (claw or jumbo lump)
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- In a medium saucepot, bring 2 cups water to a boil. Stir in rice, cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for an additional 10 minutes. Spread rice on a baking sheet to cool to room temperature, about 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk wasabi, soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix rice, cucumber, nori and carrot. Drizzle with wasabi-honey mixture and stir to combine. With a rubber spatula, gently fold in crab.
- Divide spinach evenly among serving bowls or plates and top each with rice-crab mixture and avocado.
Recipe found HERE
I know this has absolutely nothing to do with fitness.. but it is a girl problem and most of you are ladies… so I’m sure you can relate!!
So today I’m walking through H&M.. and suddenly I spot this super cute, simple, black-lace dress. It’s TOTALLY my style. I like things super simple (my Dad says my style is boring.. thanks Dad) because simple things can be mixed and matched and go with just about anything… Anyways. I was overjoyed when I discovered there was ONE small left!!! I waiting impatiently in line to try it on.. thinking of all the super cute things I could put with it… blazers, belts, heels, jewelry….
So I slip it on and it fits PERFECTLY! It’s usually so hard for me to find clothes that fit… But just as I was about to squeal with excitement (k maybe I wasn’t THAT excited).. I stepped into the light and realized it was COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY SEE-THROUGH. I realized there was NO WAY I could wear it out in public. (& finding a “slip”!? I wouldn’t even know where to begin!) When I separated my legs you could see EVERYTHING. #heartbroken.
So what does any normal girl do when such a traumatic event occurs? Take pictures, duh! (just kidding, that’s probably not normal at all lol)…
Does this happen to you ladies ever?
Bomb bowl of Bi Bim Bap. #Korean #food #BiBimBap (at Arirang)